Welcome to invitanku.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of invitanku.com's Website, located at invitanku.com. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use invitanku.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Indonesia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Conditions Of Use
invitanku is offered to you, the user, conditioned on your acceptance of the terms, conditions and notices contained or incorporated by reference herein and such additional terms and conditions, agreements, and notices that may apply to any page or section of the Site.
Your use of this Site constitutes your agreement to all terms, conditions and notices. Please read them carefully. By using this Site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, as well as any other terms, guidelines or rules that are applicable to any portion of this Site, without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must exit the Site immediately and discontinue any use of information or products from this Site.
Modification Of The Site And These Terms & Conditions
invitanku reserves the right to change, modify, alter, update or discontinue the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Site is offered and the links, content, information, prices and any other materials offered via this Site at any time and from time to time without notice or further obligation to you except as may be provided therein. We have the right to adjust prices from time to time. If for some reason there may have been a price mistake, invitanku has the right to refuse the order. By your continued use of the Site following such modifications, alterations, or updates you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations, or updates.
Grant Of License
invitanku grants you the right to access and use the Licensed Software Platform solely for your internal business purposes for the duration of this Agreement. This right is non-exclusive, non- transferable, and limited by and subject to this Agreement. You may not: (a) modify, adapt, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any component of the Licensed Software Platform; (b) create derivative works based on any component of the Licensed Software Platform; (c) allow any third party to use or have access to any component of the Licensed Software Platform or Documentation.
You acknowledge and agree that: (a) the Licensed Software Platform and Documentation are the property of invitanku or its licensors and not Yours, and (b) You will use the Licensed Software Platform and Documentation only under the terms and conditions described herein.
These Terms and Conditions cover either i) usage to evaluate the Licensed Software Platform, including via prototypes made available on Preview, or ii) usage by smaller independent developers, students, academic staff or hobbyists. All other uses are subject to a separate commercial agreement with invitanku.
As a licensee of the Services you will receive 24•7 monitoring and dashboard reporting and you may contact invitanku Support by sending email to [email protected].
Subscription & Payment
- Subscriptions Term and Fees. The Platform is provided on a subscription basis subject to Customer registering and opening an Account (the “Subscription”). The Subscription includes certain services and products offered to the Customer for no consideration (the “Free Subscription”), and advanced services and products that the Customer may either: (i) purchase on a one-time basis in consideration for a one-time payment of the amount set forth opposite such service or product in the Platform (the “One-time Purchase” and the “One-time Fee”), or (ii) subscribe for collectively, by upgrading the Free Subscription to a premium version in consideration for a monthly or annual subscription fee as set forth opposite such subscription option on the Platform (the “Premium Subscription” and the “Subscription Fee”). The Company reserves the right at any time to charge fees for any services or products included in the Free Subscription, and to change the One-time Fee and Subscription Fee (together, the “Fees”), provided however, that any increase of the Subscription Fee during the Subscription Term (as defined below), shall be subject to notice to Customer and shall only become effective upon the end of the then-applicable Subscription Term (as defined below). All new Fees, if any, will be posted prominently on the Platform in the appropriate locations. “Subscription Term” shall mean a period of one month or one year, as applicable, and any additional Renewal Period (as such term is defined in Section "Recurring Charges" below).
- Recurring Charges. By providing payment information for your subscription, you are agreeing to pay a non-refundable subscription fee, and any applicable taxes and service fees ("Subscription Fee") for your use of Invitanku Premium. The Subscription Fee will be charged to your credit card (the "Payment Method") at the start of your Subscription Term, and automatically at the beginning of each subsequent renewal period (the “Renewal Term”) unless you cancel your Invitanku Premium subscription. The Subscription Fee charged to your Payment Method may vary from year-to-year due to changes in your subscription plan or applicable taxes, and you expressly authorize Invitanku to charge your Payment Method for this amount.
- Auto-renewals. IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS SET TO AUTO-RENEWAL AND YOU HAVE PROVIDED A METHOD OF PAYMENT TO INVITANKU FOR THE SERVICES, WE MAY CHARGE YOU AUTOMATICALLY AT THE END OF THE RENEWAL, UNLESS YOU NOTIFY US THAT YOU WANT TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION. The Invitanku Premium subscription is effective from date of purchase and will automatically renew for a Renewal Term of the same duration unless you cancel prior to expiration of the Subscription Term or Renewal Term in progress. Invitanku reserves the right to cancel your subscription at any time if it deems that the terms and conditions for the subscription have been violated.
- Payment. The One-time Fee will be paid to the Company upon purchase of the One-time Purchase. The Subscription Fee for each Subscription Term will be paid in advance upon registration to the Premium Subscription. All Fees are non-cancelable and non-refundable, unless required otherwise by mandatory law. Any services and products offered on the Platform for consideration shall be made available to Customer only following receipt by the Company of the amounts due by Customer. If the Company is unable to charge the Fees through Customer’s approved payment means, the Company may, in addition to other remedies, suspend or terminate the services or products purchased or subscribed for by Customer. Unless expressly indicated otherwise, all Fees are stated in US dollars.
- Payment Processing. Customer hereby authorizes the Company, either directly or through third party’s payment processing service, to charge the Fees via Customer’s selected payment method. Payments processed by a third party are in such third party’s exclusive responsibility and are subject to such third party’s terms and conditions. Customer agrees that such third party’s terms and conditions shall apply to its payment of the Fees. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY THIRD-PARTY PAYMENT PROCESSOR. Customer hereby authorizes third-party payment processor to provide data and information to the Company. The Company will be free to replace the payment processor service from time to time or process payments itself.
- Credit Card. Credit card details may be needed to complete the purchase of services certain products offered on the Platform. Customer authorizes the Company to continue to charge its credit card or any replacement card upon the beginning of each Renewal Period for the then current Subscription Fee. Failure by the Company to charge Customer’s credit card shall not derogate from Customer’s payment obligation.
Terms Of Termination
invitanku, at its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate this Agreement with immediate effect if:
- invitanku suspects that you are endangering the License Software Platform; or
- You commit any material breach of your obligations under this Agreement; or
- You cease to carry on business or become unable to pay your debts; or
- You have or may become incapable of performing Your obligations under this Agreement.
Should this Agreement be terminated, you agree to return or certify to the destruction of all copies of the Licensed Software Platform (including the SDKs) and Documentation, and all amounts owed by you under this Agreement shall be immediately due and payable.
You may disclose Confidential Information to your directors or employees or any members of your group that need to have access to it for the purpose of the Agreement; and/or professional advisers subject to appropriate conditions of confidentiality.
Warranty And Liability
invitanku warrants to and undertakes with You that:
- invitanku will use its reasonable efforts to provide the Services and to exercise reasonable care and skill and in accordance with the terms of this Agreement; and
- invitanku has full right of power and authority to provide the Services to you in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
Your Obligations And Warranties
You warrant to and undertake with invitanku that you own the Intellectual Property Rights in the Licensee Content and are fully entitled to use the same for the purposes envisaged by this Agreement:
- the Licensee Content will not contain a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful code
- the Licensee Content will not breach any of the guidelines made available on the devices and related stores in which it will be released;
- the Licensee Content will not be unlawful, threatening, abusive, harmful, malicious, obscene, pornographic, malicious, profane, libellous, defamatory under the laws of any jurisdiction where the Game can be accessed;
invitanku shall take all reasonable steps to prevent security breaches in its servers’ interaction with you and security breaches in the interaction with resources or users outside of any firewall that may be built into the invitanku’ servers.
Your information is safe with us. invitanku understands that privacy concerns are extremely important to our customers. You can rest assured that any information you submit to us will not be misused, abused or sold to any other parties. We only use your personal information to complete your order.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law in force in Indonesia.
Questions And Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy or any of the information collected from you or about you. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
invitanku is a brand by PT Invitanku Solusi Digital.
Copyright © 2024 All Rights Reserved.
Last Update: Thursday, February 14th, 2024